Quality, Reliable, Practical
MrSteam CU Series Commercial Generators meet rigid US requirements and internationally recognized testing standards, including UL.
ASME steam pressure vessels are built to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code requirements and are National Board Registered.
Typical use: Large resorts, hotels and clubs operating all day every day.
- High quality fibrous glass pressure vessel insulation delivers maximum energy performance.
- Stainless steel heating elements are corrosion-resistant.
- ASME-grade flanges support longevity and reliable performance.
- Vertical construction means a smaller footprint, which means the generator can be located within the tightest of mechanical rooms.
- The integrated base means there is no need to construct a stand – saving you on extra costs.
- An Integral pressure gauge and sight glass provides operating information at a glance.
- Standard full port drain valve enables maximum draining of the pressure vessel.
- Comes equipped with a hinged access door for ease of installation and service.
- Optional Automatic Blowdown System features electronically controlled maintenance and 24-hour/7-day programming.
- Backed by MrSteam’s limited warranty for commercial steam bath generators.
The CU Commercial Steam Systems will be tailored to your exacting needs by your Mr Steam representative.